The new Genesis backpack spots many new features and continues to be our very best for commuting urbanites.
As a messenger style backpack, the cover is triple lined with a layer of vinyl. Making it extra resistant to poor weather during wet trips. Without exposed zippers, rain drops glides off it’s cover keeping your stuff dry. And if you need that little bit more space for last minute shopping, just stuff it in and cover up a little higher than usual. It’s something you can’t possibly do with zipper daypacks.
Keep a bottle of refreshing beverage at the side pocket as you dash about town; in fact there’s two. Front multiple attachment webbing allows one to add on additional pouches, a U-lock, cycling blinker and anything that you can think of tethering to it. It’s an amazing companion to have when cycling to work.
Be it air travel or underground, the extended inner shell will keep unwanted prying hands from unknowingly reaching in. It’ll also keep all your stuff from falling out as your pack goes through a conveyor belt. At the front, find twin zip pockets and a large side load zip compartment; easy to reach as you swing the pack around while still walking.
The real selling point comes in two; the shoulder straps on the Genesis are anchored to the bag with industrial grade safety belts. These are belts that we entrust our lives to every time we get into an automobile. Why? The weakest point of every backpack is at the shoulder strap. By using an industrial trusted webbing, we sleep better at night knowing that our backpacks will never fall off anyone’s back during the most critical of times. And we plush it up with soft, memory EVA foam for that added comfort. We want our bags to reliably carry your hopes and dreams, as you focus your mind not on carry fails but how to rightfully carve your name in your ConcreteJungle.
For the very first time, we are making the BookPouch on the Genesis, removable. Attach it on when you need it, take it off when you don’t and still have an amazing carry experience. Both (M) and (L), will carry the same BookPouch size of 25x27x3cm or compatible to most 15″ laptop. There’s even an option for 17″ laptops measuring to 33x42x4cm. And finally, a utility zip pocket in the main compartment to organize your random knick knacks.
What’s the science behind the durably reliable Genesis backpack? Hardly any, like all our other creations we just love making the Genesis with 1000 denier CORDURA nylon and a 420 denier oxford nylon inner shell, it is built to last a life time of daily commutes while still remaining relevant and as comfortable as a pair of well crafted jeans.
- 1000 denier Cordura outer shell with 420 denier Ripstop inner shell.
- 2 front gadget zip pockets for quick access to phones, scribbling tools and shades.
- 3 inside pockets for larger stuff such as chargers, power grids and etc.
- 2 side pockets for water bottles, rain-deflector stick (umbrella), or a tripod.
- Compression straps to keep the bag looking tidy during low load days. Side release buckles for quick decompression.
- Front, side load compartment for quick access to tablets, travel documents, wallets and stuff. Key ring inside.
- Industrial grade, 2″ width safety belt enforced shoulder straps with sternum strap and quick grab handle.
- A removable BookPouch with plush EVA padding and corduroy lining for that improved added softness. Will fit most 15″ laptop with document/tablet pocket. Look out for an option compatible with 17″ laptops.
Medium and Large
Free throughout Malaysia, and Singapore
Charges for international delivery applies. Find out more about our flat rates.
Free Worldwide delivery for orders as low as RM600
Made with Cordura nylon
Made with 10.10oz Army Duck wax canvas